Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock
The Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock (MFL), together with fourteen other Government Ministries and Institutions, is required to devolve some of its functions to the councils in line with the National Decentralization Policy (NDP) approved by Cabinet in 2002, officially launched by the President in 2004, revised and approved in 2013. The devolving Ministries and Institutions are required to produce Devolution Action Plans (DAPs). This document is, therefore, a fulfillment of that requirement and the culmination of a series of processes that have their genesis in the third component of the Public Service Reform Programme (PSRP), namely, Decentralization and Strengthening of Local Government.
Below are the policy documents available for downloading.
- 2030 VISION (752 KiB)
- Ministry Of Fisheries And Livestock Client Service Charter Compressed (11.8 MiB)
- MInistry Of Fisheries And Livestock Strategic Plan (2020 - 2021) Compressed (6.2 MiB)
- Ministry-of-Fisheries-and-Livestock-Devolution-Plan-Final-PDF (1.7 MiB)
- NAP Implementation Plan (299 KiB)
- National Livestock Development Policy (10.7 MiB)
- National Livestock Development Policy Implementation Plan Compressed (1.8 MiB)
- SNAP Policy Document-compressed (31.7 MiB)